2-3 hours of daring ropes course challenges, stomach-churning swings and electrifying zip wires.
Complete with heights of up to 30 metres, prepare yourself for a day of blood-pumping high rope activities that are sure to test your nerve. Bring friends, family, loved ones, or colleagues and enjoy a tree climbing adventure like no other. If you’re a little nervous, or new to the Tarzan-inspired world of tree top climbing, rest assured that our friendly Tribe are at hand to fully prepare you and spur you on – go for it!
WHO CAN GO ON TREE TOP ADVENTURE
- Designed for adults
- Those over 1.4 metres and 10 years old are welcome – for every two 10-15 year olds, one adult (18+ year old) is required for supervision
- 16 and 17 year olds can supervise themselves but not others
- Max weight: 20.5 stone (130kg)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All participants receive a safety briefing from a trained instructor
- Wear closed toe, flat shoes, and clothes that could get a bit muddy
- Bring gloves, or buy them on the day
- Phones and cameras are permitted at most sites, as long as they stay attached. Lanyards are available to buy from the cabin
- Bring change for parking
Image credits: Go Ape! Treetop Adventure